IACP Conference Registration website is open now. The deadline of early registration is May 1, 2017.
- The conference program for the 2017 IACP at Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT) is now available.
- All the sessions will be held at the School of Architecture Building of HIT. The conference registration desk will be open at the Lobby (first floor), School of Architecture Building from 13:00 to 21:00 on July 16 and from 7:00 to 11:00 on June 17.
- There will be two filed trips organised by HIT on June 16 from 13:00 to 17:00.Tour 1: Inner City History Heritage
Tour 2: New City Tour of HarbinMeeting point: the main entrance, School of Architecture Building of HIT
Seats are very LIMITED (30 seats for each). Please contact email@example.com for the confirmation of your sign-up.
- For the convenience of partidicpants from mainland China, a conference notice with official seal can be downloaded here.
- Please note that payment methods for participants from Mainland China to register for the conference have changed. Please refer to latest conference registration policy.
- Note that the conference venue will be located in School of Architecture of Harbin Institute of Technology. The detailed address is 66 Xidazhi St, Nangang Qu, Haerbin Shi, Heilongjiang Sheng, China, 150001. Conference participants are advised to book their own hotels and transportation. IACP does not designate an official hotel for the conference.
- Applications for the following four awards are open: 2017 IACP Karen R. Polenske Best Student Paper Award; 2017 IACP Best Student Paper Award; 2017 IACP Travel Award; 2017 IACP Distinguished Service Award.
Call for Abstracts
Submission of paper abstracts is done using EasyChair software via the link from this Conference website. You will need to register as an author with EasyChair to make a submission. Authors of submitted abstracts may update their author information and submissions via Abstract submission.
Register for the Conference
Poster Presentation Guidelines
Please be advised that for each poster presentation, both textual and visual materials, should be displayed on A1 size (594*841mm) poster with professional quality and be clearly legible from a distance of about 1 meter.Please prepare for your poster according to guideline and bring the printed poster to the conference. You will put the poster in the exhibition room. You are also invited to stand close to your poster and answer questions in the poster session on Sunday.
Conference Proceeding Full Paper
Please submit your full paper in English only by May 1, 2017 for IACP Conference proceeding via EasyChair. Please note that you do not have to submit a full paper if you do not want to publish in conference proceedings. Please indicate the EasyChair ID of your previous accepted paper abstract in the title page of your submission. For instruction on paper format, please refer to Springer Manuscript Guidelines and Springer Key Style Points.
If you have any further queries on IACP 11th conference in Harbin, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past conference archives can be found here.